Billing & Insurance for Chicago & Hinsdale Offices
We accept the following managed care plans. Please call your insurance to verify we are in network with your plan.
HMO patients need a referral from their PCP’s to be seen.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Beech Street
- Cigna PPO/POS
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Link
- Humana Choice Care PPO
- Imagine Health Network
- Preferred Plan
- United Healthcare
Office Billing Policies
The office billing policy is outlined below. A credit card is required to be on file with our office in order to pay overdue balances.
- Your insurance company on file is billed within a week of the date of service. You should receive a document entitled Explanation of Benefits indicating what benefits were paid and the amount for which you will be responsible within the following month. This may be in the form of a co-pay, co-insurance, deductible, or non-covered service.
- Our billing office receives this same Explanation of Benefits form and enters the information to your account. A statement is generated to bill you for the remaining amount you are to pay based on your insurance plan.
- A total of 3 statements are sent over a 3 month period. If your bill remains unpaid as of this time (90 days), then your credit card will be charged.
- If your credit card is invalid and you are unreachable by phone and mail, your account will be sent to collections. Thank you for your cooperation in this manner.