In Office Procedures at our Chicago & Hinsdale Locations
Endosee Hysteroscopy is an office or hospital based procedure that is used to look inside the uterus. It utilizes a hysterscope, a slender telescope-like device, which is inserted into the uterus. The procedure is commonly used to:
- diagnose or treat uterine problems associated with abnormal bleeding
- to help with the diagnosis of frequent miscarriages
- to locate an intrauterine device
- remove adhesions caused by infection or past surgeries
- perform sterilization procedures
Women who are pregnant should not have the procedure.