Lake Shore Obstetrics and Gynecology, LLC is working hard to keep our patients and staff safe in the setting of Covid-19.
Lake Shore Obstetrics & Gynecology is following the City of Chicago Travel order and CDC. Guidelines for international travel. Please visit https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/emergency-travel-order.html or https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html for quarantine and/or testing guidelines.
If you have previously been diagnosed as COVID positive, please alert our staff when scheduling your appointment.
If you do have signs of infection or exposure, please contact your health care provider for instructions prior to coming to your appointment.
Patients are required to wear a mask in our office.
- Lake Shore Obstetrics & Gynecology is following the NMH guidelines for visitors to our office.
- If you do have signs of infection or exposure, please contact your health care provider prior to your appointment.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask in our office.
- Only 1 Adult visitor is allowed. No children under the age of 12.
- Telehealth appointments are available for new and established patients.
Thank you for your cooperation!
The Lake Shore Obstetrics and Gynecology team